13 Nisan 2015 Pazartesi

Summary of last week's topic and exercises.

Last week, we talked about Present Perfect Tense.





The Present Perfect Tense is formed with a present tense of " to have " plus, the past principle of the verb. This tense indicates either that an action was completed (finished) at some point in the past or that the action extends to present:

- I have walked two miles already. (but I'm still walking)

- I have run the Boston Marathon. (but that was some time ago)

- The critics have praised the film Saving Private Ryan since it came out. (and they continue to do so)

You can see more exercises in the website below.

- Click here to go to a positive form exercise.

- Click here to go to a negative form exercise. 

You can share your results by making comments below.




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder